Patch 2.1.2: Hotfixes für Konsolen und PC
Mehrere Fehler welche sich mit Patch 2.1.2 eingeschlichen haben, wurden auf der PC-Version sowie auf den Konsolen-Versionen durch Hotfixes behoben. Die Patchnotes sind nach Plattform getrennt. So sind die Patchnotes für die Konsolen-Version umfangreicher, bei der PC-Version werden hingegen bereits kommende Änderungen gelistet.
Patch 2.1.2: Hotfix für PC-Version
Last updated January 16, 2015. Hotfixes are denoted by the date they were applied to live servers.
- Dramatically increasing the damage of the Conduit Pylon in both Nephalem and Greater Rifts
- These changes should result in Conduit feeling more in line with strong pylons like Power and Channeling without trivializing Rift Guardians
- Resolving an issue where players who have killed all the bosses except Lord of Bells prior to Patch 2.1.2 are unable to gain the achievement "You're not the Boss of Me" (1/16)
Hey everyone, we just implemented a fix that should clear up recent issues with Clan and Community functionality. Please let us know if these issues persist. Thanks!
Patch 2.1.2: Hotfix für Konsolen-Versionen
With the release of patch 2.1.2 on the Xbox One and PlayStation 4, we also deployed several hotfixes to address the following issues:
- Resolved an issue causing Nepahlem Rift levels using the Abattoir tile set to roll without an entrance or exit.
- Resolved an issue that was causing Treasure Goblins to spawn in Greater Rifts.
- Resolved an issue causing the Ice Armor buff to drop off of Wizards when performing actions such as looting items, using waypoints, or interacting with NPCs with the Halo of Arlyse legendary ring equipped.
- Resolved an issue causing the legendary items The Crudest Boots, The Swami, and the Madstone to have no name in certain localized versions of Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition.
- Resolved an issue causing the proc from the legendary sword Sever to instantly kill monsters afflicted with long-duration Damage-over-time effects.
Please note that since these changes were deployed as a console hotfix as opposed to a full client patch, there are some key differences of which players should be aware.
PlayStation 4 users who are Parentally Restricted will not receive these hotfixes. In order to modify Parental Control settings for the PS4 console, please refer to Sony's Support Sites:
New Gaming Sessions:
On the PS4 and Xbox One, users may be required to play online* in order for the hotfix to be saved between gaming sessions. Ultimate Evil Edition games created on one of these consoles while offline may not have these hotfixes enabled.
On the PS4, users will only need to download and install the hotfix file once while signed into their Playstation Network account. After the hotfix file has been downloaded and installed, no additional steps will be required. The hotfix will remain active even if subsequent games are created offline.
*It is important to note that this is not a change to Ultimate Evil Edition’s optional offline play mode. Ultimate Evil Edition games created on Xbox One which were previously hotfixed, but are no longer connected online can still be played as normal, but without the hotfix change.
Users on both platforms must be signed into their respective PlayStation Network or Xbox Live accounts to be eligible for hotfixes (PlayStation Plus and Xbox Live Gold subscriptions are not required, however). The hotfixes will automatically download in the background when you progress to Ultimate Evil Edition’s Main Menu.