Patch 1.0.2b auf dem Vormarsch
Patch 1.0.2b wird bald auf unseren Servern erscheinen, allerdings geht es eher ein paar Bugfixes für das Auktionshaus und den Mac, doch lest selbst (bisher nur in englisch):
Diablo III Patch 1.0.2b – v.184.108.40.20698
The latest client patch notes can be found here.
Visit our Bug Report forum for a list of known issues.
Hotfixes made in addition to changes in patch 1.0.2b can be found here.
- When logging into Diablo III, the “Cancel” button which appears in the login checkbox will now be grayed out for 30 seconds after a Battle.net account name and password are entered. This is to reduce server load during the login process.
- Damaged items can now be sold on the auction house
- Once sold, damaged items will be repaired automatically when moved from the purchasing player’s Completed tab to their stash
- Please note that unsold damage items will not be automatically repaired when returned to the seller’s stash
- Description messages for several auction house-related errors have been added
- Several Mac performance improvements have been made
Außerdem wurde verlängerte/veränderte Wartungsarbeiten angesetzt, die wir euch natürlich nicht vorenthalten wollen:
As we reported earlier this week, scheduled maintenance was planned for US servers tomorrow that would take approximately 6 hours. At that time, we did not know if a patch would be accompanying the maintenance. Lylirra announced today that there will, indeed, be a patch and the times are available for all regions. As a note, this is not patch 1.0.3, which will be a much larger patch.We will be performing scheduled maintenance on Diablo III starting tomorrow (6/6) at 5:00 a.m. PDT in order to deploy patch 1.0.2b. We anticipate that maintenance will conclude and that all services will be available at approximately 11:00 a.m. PDT. Patch notes are available below.
Important: Please note that you will not be prompted to download patch 1.0.2b until the patch is live in your home region. If you are logging in from a European or Asian client, you will need to wait for this patch to release in that region before it can be installed. Additionally, if your home region is the Americas, you will be unable to log into Europe or Asia using Global Play after patch 1.0.2b is live until those regions have also patched.
For reference, here are the scheduled maintenance times for each region:
The Americas: 5:00 a.m. PDT to 11:00 a.m. PDT
Asia: 8:00 p.m. PDT to 2:00 a.m. PDT
Europe: 1:00 p.m. PDT to 7:00 p.m. PDT
Please note that these times are subject to change. For time zone assistance, please visit: http://everytimezone.com
Bei uns werden die Wartungsarbeiten am Donnerstag zwischen 5:00 Uhr und 11:00 Uhr durchgeführt, wo auch Patch 1.0.2b die heimischen Server besiedelt.